Logophilia Vocabulary Workshops teach you how to make & break English Words through Etymology Education, thereby enabling you to create a large, and organised vocabulary.
The Logophilia Latin Lessons Book contains hundreds of Latin roots, spread and arranged into many different academic disciplines, e.g.
- The Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology)
- The Social Sciences (Psychology, History, Geography, Anthropology)
- Language and Literature and Art
Along with the derivatives, the Book contains the respelled pronunciation, literal definition, and effective definition. You shall find four derivatives of each root, with a basic illustration of the root. In the derivatives, the root has been highlighted so that the readers can clearly see the connection between the derivative and its original root.
English words are not required only by students of English Literature & Language. English is the code in which all subjects are written. Thus, Etymology Education helps students gain a vital insight into the essential vocabularies of various disciplines.
II. PRONUNCIATION KEY
III. WORDS ABOUT ART
IV. WORDS ABOUT FEELINGS
V. WORDS ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY
VI. WORDS ABOUT COLOURS AND PATTERNS
VII. COMMON SUBSTANCES
VIII. WORDS ABOUT FOOD
IX. WORDS ABOUT EVERYTHING
X. WORDS ABOUT PLANTS
XI. WORDS ABOUT TIME
XII. WORDS ABOUT THE UNIVERSE
XIII. WORDS ABOUT ANIMALS
THE LOGOPHILIA LATIN LESSONS BOOK CONTAINS
• words thematically arranged into academic disciplines
• etymological definitions for all words
• root-highlighting within all words
• pronunciations for all words
• illustrations for all roots
• etymology for all roots